CAS in cultural and music projects management
This course, which focuses on the management of cultural projects, is designed for professional musicians or anyone else with a good knowledge of the musical world who is already involved in carrying out artistic projects. It includes basic theoretical (political, economic, legal and practical) knowledge of financial management, fundraising, the media and communication. It focuses on case studies in terms of methodology, planning and assessment. Teaching is provided by experienced professional managers of cultural projects.
- Understanding the environment and legal framework of a cultural project or event
- Learning the basic principles of financial management
- Drawing up a fundraising strategy
- Developing a communication strategy
- Creating and managing a media profile
- Drawing up a methodology