CAS in advanced instrumental/vocal training
The CAS in advanced instrumental/vocal training and performance course enables professional musicians to perfect their artistic skills. While improving their instrumental or vocal skills, students can reflect on these specific goals and how to apply their new skills in their own professional practice.
The course is designed to meet each musician’s specific requirements – details of the course and additional goals are worked out individually, in consultation with the course director.
MAINS GOALSPerfecting instrumental/vocal skills
- Enhancing skills for a specific field of professional practice
- Developing skills in an additional field of musical performance (improvisation, styles, other fields of music, etc.)
- Acquiring technical skills with a second instrument
- Preparing for an examination as an orchestral musician or solois
- Broadening stylistic knowledge in a particular repertoire
- Improving mastery of stage skills