Video recording instructions
Before starting your recording, please read the following instructions:
- Wherever they live, candidates are required to send a video recording of the programme they indicated on their application, even if it would have been possible for them to come to the HEM for an in-person audition. No audition will take place on the premises of the HEM, except for the courses, main subjects and orientations specifically indicated on our website.
- Each work of the programme can be recorded on a separate video; but each work or movement required for the audition must be recorded in one sequence, without any cuts or editing.
- There must be a fixed and wide front-view shot of the candidate, who must be visible at all times. The video camera should be placed where the audience usually is.
- The video should be specially recorded for the current 2021 admission examination. Videos recorded for a public concert will not be considered. At the beginning of each video, candidates must mention their first and last name, the title of the work and the date of the recording.
- The duration and content of the programme must comply with the repertoire indicated on the HEM website.
- Videos should be sent in the mp4 format, with a maximum size of 2.5 giga.
Please note that your on-line application must be entirely completed before you can upload your video(s) here: https://admissions-hem.ch/
If you have any question, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.